The DualPro comes with the usual accouterments that accompany iPhone cases: a clear screen protector, plastic applicator, and a small microfiber cloth. The package also includes a black plastic piece, which for the life of me, I could not figure out what it was for and how to use it. The instructions that came with the case did not explain what it was for. I decided to ignore it and move on to the case.
- Excellent protection offered by a dual piece design
- Full button coverage
- Soft touch feels great in the hand
- Offered in a wide variety of colors
- Exposed silicon side by the button area has some “give” to it
- Mute switch difficult to access
- The lay-on-table-design can interfere with edge-of-screen interaction