- Introducing the worlds thinnest iPhone case. Protection so thin you can barely feel it.
- Manufactured using advanced injection molding techniques, this Veil is razor thin and feather light.
- Matte surface resists scratches and fingerprints much better than glossy alternatives.
- Precision cutouts enable easy access to all ports and buttons.
- Available in multiple gorgeous colors to accentuate your iPhone.
The feel of the Veil is very similar to the Ghost Armor Matte skins that I have used in the past (review link). The matte plastic feels very nice and resists fingerprints which absolutely drive me batty when I constantly have to wipe down a case to remove them. There are specific cutouts for each volume button and the mute switch. I have always preferred cases that have individual button cutouts as I feel they add to the overall look of the case. The bottom of the Veil is completely open similar to most other snap on cases. However, the Veil differs a bit from other snap-ons by providing full protection, aside from a power button cutout, on the top of the phone.
What more is there to say? This is the absolute thinnest case you will find on the market. The Caudabe Veil is basically the un-case case. Obviously, the drop protection with the Veil is minimum to none, but will suffice in protecting your iPhone from scratching which is an accomplishment given how paper thin this case is. Full credit goes to Caudabe in getting their manufacturing process to produce such a high quality product for the iPhone.
Much thanks goes out to Caudabe for sending me a review sample! The Veil and the Wisp can be purchased on Caudabe's site for $14.99. When first released, there was so much demand for this case that Caudabe couldn't keep up. Apparently they are now back in stock. What are you waiting for? Go grab one and experience the magic of the Veil!
- Thin, thin, thin! Did I say THIN?
- Matte plastic repels fingerprints and feels great in the hand
- Precision cutouts for volume, mute, and sleep buttons
- The closest thing to not having a case on. Any thinner and it would be a skin!
- No lay-on-table design
- If you want any type of (major) drop protection, you might have to look elsewhere
Caudabe Veil - $14.99 (Link)